As a member of the MSCSW you can:
- Network with your professional colleagues. Membership meetings featuring clinically focused programs are held regularly from September through May.
- Attend educational events for free or for a discounted rate. Join a study group. Join a supervision group for LICSW licensure. Sublet office space.
- Represent your professional interests to the state legislature, to the media, to the mental health field, to the Social Work Licensing Board, and to your community.
- Receive legislative updates. Keep current on the changing healthcare reform actions. Minnesota is making major changes that will affect your practice. Learn how you can make a difference for your profession.
- Receive our Newsletter. Keep on top of issues that matter to your practice with articles and opinions from our national leaders. Read book reviews and new member profiles. A free ad is available with your membership.
- Purchase the Clinical Social Work Journal at a discounted rate.
$120 General Membership | LICSW
$60 Associate Membership | LISW, LGSW
$120 Friends of the Society/Other Mental Health Professionals
$35 Student Membership
Free Emeritus, retired from practice